[EnergyPlus_Support] Fw: Energy+ module code

----- Message transmis -----
De : Adéline ouo Ouattara <oadeline_ouatt@xxxxxxxx>
Ã? : energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 16 mars 2020 à 13:07:27 UTC+1
Objet : Energy+ module code

Hi,
My name is Adeline,  I'm a PHD student. I'm a new user of energy+ and I want to now if it is possible to acces to the code of the energy+ module. If it'is possible, how can I get it?

Thanks for according attention to my issue.

Best regard!

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?Ad=C3=A9line_ouo_Ouattara?= <oadeline_ouatt@xxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use