[Equest-users] eQuest refrigeration and hourly reports

Brian Davis BDavis at dwyer.com
Fri Dec 5 05:38:49 PST 2008

Karen,

I have found that you can, however those options do not show up at first.  When you go to create a new hourly block, select "GLOBAL"  as the variable type then use the default "CLEARNESS NUMBER" as the variable list.  These really don't matter as you will be changing them later.  Once done, go back into the block, now under viable type, there are many more options, all of which you are looking for below.

Not sure why you cannot select them from the start, but they are there.

Brian