[Equest-users] Heat exchanger module

Eric Youngson eyoungson at rmi.org
Wed Dec 3 16:10:20 PST 2008

Pasha,

I have not received anything useful. I am not expecting anything,
really, I've heard from experienced modelers that there has been no
answer to this question in the past but there's always hoping!

                One caveat on the Loop-to-Loop HP-it can only attach to
the lake/well loop type. This has been a point of contention for some
time.

Happy modeling!

Eric Allen Youngson

303.245.8586

Rocky Mountain Institute
1820 Folsom Street Boulder, CO 50302

Rocky Mountain Institute fosters the efficient and restorative use of
resources to make the world secure, just, prosperous, and
life-sustaining.