[Equest-users] LS-C BuiLding Peak Load Components Report

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Dec 12 07:45:19 PST 2008

eQUEST generates the DOE reports and puts them in the .sim text file,
including the LS-C report.  The "View Detailed Simulation Output" will
open the .sim file with D2Simviewer -- a text editor which comes with
eQUEST which can jump to specific reports by report title and can parse
out the hourly reports (at least in 3.62 and beyond).

In the non-hourly reports section of the component tree, in the Project
tab, you can specify which DOE reports you wish to be included.

Hope this helps.