[Equest-users] LS-C BuiLding Peak Load Components - question

Pallavi Mantha Pallavi.mantha at som.com
Fri Dec 12 08:59:11 PST 2008

Thank you for the prompt reply, I found the reports.
I have a question regarding two peak load components in the LS-C report (highlighted below). Shouldn't window glass solar already be accounted for in window glass+ frm cond? If not, then what is  window glass+ frm cond  referring to - I understand the conduction part of it but what is window glass ?

[cid:image003.jpg at 01C95C51.0BF064E0]

Thank you for your time!
Pallavi