[Equest-users] cogeneration in eQuest

Xavier García Casals xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop
Mon Jul 21 07:55:26 PDT 2008

Hello,
When introducing a cogeneration / trigeneration system in eQuest the
electrical engine is not shown in the plant equipment schematics (its
relations with the different water loops). Is it like this or am I
missing something?
On the other hand, the program seems to associate the fuel consumption
of the generation engine to the different building electricity demands
on a proporcional manner. Is it so?. If so, I supose that first
discounts the amount used stright in thermal applications. Is it like this?
Is there a place where the way energy flows a for
cogeneration/trigeneration systems are dealt with in eQuest is documented?