[Equest-users] heat recovery bug

Billy Vreeland wvreeland at dmiinc.com
Wed Jul 16 14:08:03 PDT 2008

Doug,

I very recently came across the same problem but haven’t been able to solve it either.  If you haven’t tried it already, one workaround you might consider is to set the COOLING‑SCHEDULE with OA temperatures below which cooling is unavailable.  This will mitigate the winter cooling you are seeing.  In my case it appears pretty helpful in making up for the bug but I haven’t looked at this approach enough to know for certain that it doesn’t cause any undesirable affects.

---

Billy Vreeland

DMI

35 Walnut Street