[Equest-users] Load Distribution for Under FLoor Air

Kevin Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Thu Jul 24 12:05:30 PDT 2008

There is a chart in the guideline that states what % of energy should go
into the plenum depending on your parameters.  The easiest and most
straight-forward way to account for the people is to include it in the
lighting component to the plenum, try 50% into plenum.  The plenums should
be on the same schedules as the rest of the space.  Solar will be
incorporated into your window, glazing, and shading calc's.  Just make sure,
if you have any overlapping windows split them into the separate walls.

Kevin Kyte, EIT, LEED AP

RobsonWoese, Inc.

(T) 716-636-1800 x211

(F) 716-636-1856