[Equest-users] Help for Beginner

Demba Ndiaye demba.ndiaye at setty.com
Fri Jul 25 10:49:44 PDT 2008

Andrew,

eQuest has its defaults (as any other sim prog over there). Still, it
remains relatively easy to use. I suggest you begin, if that's not done
yet, by reading the eQuest Training Workbook available for download in
the doe2.com website.

Later, you might consult the eQuest Modeling Procedures Quick Reference
Guide.

Demba Ndiaye