[Equest-users] warnings?

Jeff Schorsch jschorsch at hmg-associates.com
Tue May 20 13:48:41 PDT 2008

Hey everybody I appreciate all the help you guys have been giving me and I hope to be able to contribute one day once I learn a lot more!

I have a number of warnings when I first open Equest for my project and I dont know how to approach the warning and make adjustments. The following is a few warnings for a space:

SPACE EL4 West Perim Spc (G.W1) has 0 delayed walls, 1 delayed floors and 0 delayed ceilings. There should be at least a delayed wall and floor, a delayed wall and ceiling, or a delayed ceiling and floor for custom weighting factors to be calculated. ASHRAE weighting factors with floor weight of 70 lb/ft2 (342 kg/m2) will be used for this space. (lLineNum = 1000000)

Line 24247:  Warning Encountered:

SPACE EL4 East Perim Spc (G.E2) has 0 delayed walls, 1 delayed floors and 0 delayed ceilings. There should be at least a delayed wall and floor, a delayed wall and ceiling, or a delayed ceiling and floor for custom weighting factors to be calculated. ASHRAE weighting factors with floor weight of 70 lb/ft2 (342 kg/m2) will be used for this space. (lLineNum = 1000000)

Line 24247:  Warning Encountered:

SPACE EL4 Plnm (G.3) has 0 delayed walls, 0 delayed floors and 0 delayed ceilings. There should be at least a delayed wall and floor, a delayed wall and ceiling, or a delayed ceiling and floor for custom weighting factors to be calculated. ASHRAE weighting factors with floor weight of 70 lb/ft2 (342 kg/m2) will be used for this space. (lLineNum = 1000000)

Thank you!

JEFF SCHORSCH  E.I.T.
HMG & ASSOCIATES
70 N.E. LOOP 410 SUITE 1070