[Equest-users] eQuest output reports

Carol Gardner gems at spiritone.com
Thu May 29 15:53:03 PDT 2008

Additionally, if you select the "View Detailed Simulation Output File"
tab upon completion of the simulation run rather than the "View Summary
Results/Reports" tab you will get a screen that asks you what file's
output you want to see. After you select the file's name you will get
your .SIM report. You can then use Edit and Find to go to whichever
report, ES-D, BEPS, etc., that you want to see.

Carol Gardner