[Equest-users] Reheat fan system in eQuest

Marcus Eliason meliason at essexco.com
Wed Nov 26 12:43:48 PST 2008

Hello,

I am working on a model that has a reheat fan system.  It is a chilled water
system with electric reheat.  My problem is that the model has a large
amount of under heated hours, yet hardly any energy reported for the space
heating end-use.  I have put the electric heat energy inputs in both the
system and zone commands, verified that the heating schedule matches the fan
schedule, and played around with the heating availability schedule but still
cannot get the heating issue resolved.  Does anybody have any ideas?
Samples files are attached.

Marcus Eliason