[Equest-users] eQUEST Central Geothermal Heat Pump

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:21:51 PST 2008

Hi Derek,

This is one of the shortcomings of eQuest.  You can't couple the
loop-to-loop heat pump to a ground loop heat exchanger.  I've actually had
issues using the loop-to-loop heat pump just with standard loop types.

Usually what I do for these systems is model air-to-air heat pumps, but
adjust the EIR, HIR and fan power to make up the difference.  Not perfect,
but pretty close.

Hope this helps,

--
Karen