[Equest-users] Parametric run with static pressure

Eric Youngson eyoungson at rmi.org
Mon Oct 13 12:09:23 PDT 2008

Sim list,

                I am doing an ECM with reduced static pressure and using
the parametric run option. When I select, HVAC System > Fan Power, I get
options for Cooling Static Pressure, Cooling Static Pressure & Return
Static Pressure. This seems strange since I cannot find a BDL keyword
corresponding to Cooling or Heating Static Pressure.

I was expecting to see Supply Static Pressure but it is not available. I
assume that choosing the same value for Heating & Cooling Static
Pressure would amount to the same thing.

                Does anyone else know if I am missing something?

Thanks

Eric Youngson