[Equest-users] Parametric run with static pressure

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Mon Oct 13 13:06:54 PDT 2008

There is a BDL Keyword called SUPPLY-STATIC. See the magenta Keyword
below..

SYSTEM

Specifies the data for a secondary HVAC distribution system. The
information provided includes system type, size, zones served, optional
components, operating schedules, temperature and humidity limits,
control strategies, outside air requirements, and fan static pressures
and efficiencies. U-name is required so that the SYSTEM can be
identified in reports.

A SYSTEM command must precede the input for any ZONEs that belong to the
system. This allows the program to determine zone default values that
depend on system type.

Example input:

"Flr:1 Air Handler" = SYSTEM
TYPE               = DDS
HEAT-SOURCE        = HOT-WATER
RETURN-AIR-PATH    = PLENUM-ZONES
DDS-TYPE           = DUAL-FAN
MAX-SUPPLY-T       = 120
HEATING-SCHEDULE   = "Heat-Off Schedule"
MIN-SUPPLY-T       = 60
COOLING-SCHEDULE   = "Cool-Off Schedule"
COOL-RESET-SCH     = "Cool Reset Sched"
COOL-CONTROL       = RESET
ECONO-LIMIT-T      = 65
FAN-SCHEDULE       = "Fan Operation"