[Equest-users] Water Loop Custom Heat Input

Brian Davis BDavis at dwyer.com
Thu Oct 30 11:03:27 PDT 2008

In eQUEST is there any way to define a custom water loop heat input source?  I am trying to model a water cooled refrigeration condenser, however air cooled is the only option.  I can get the hourly BTU/HR heat rejection data for the air based condenser and I was hoping that I could then just set up a corresponding water loop heat source that corresponds to the hourly BTU/HR heat rejection data from the condenser.

Is there any way to make this work?

Brian Davis