[Equest-users] adjusting CHW loops in eQuest

Scott Criswell scott.criswell at doe2.com
Wed Oct 29 12:51:36 PDT 2008

This error typically crops up when you include a dot ('.') in your
project filename (prior to the file extension characters).  For example,
if you save your project to the file "ABC Project.v2.pd2", then the
error you described pops up following simulation due to the eQUEST
interface not being able locate the corresponding simulation results
files.  What is happening is that previous versions of DOE-2 cannot
properly handle filenames that include '.' characters, resulting in
valid simulations and calculations of results, but storage of those
results to unexpected (truncated) filenames.

This is not an issue with the latest version (not yet released) of
eQUEST, but can be fixed in earlier versions by simply re-saving your
project to a filename that does not include '.' characters.

- Scott