[Equest-users] (no subject)

Allison Rutter ARutter at rmi.org
Wed Oct 15 11:33:38 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm using parametric runs to create an efficiency package based on prioritizing select energy efficiency measures in order of greatest energy savings when compared to a baseline building. Some of my efficiency measures are modeled using a new INP file, which the parametric run references in 3.63. My results are not coming out as expected, and even the baseline run is being modified with characteristics of a reference INP file. Has anyone else had buggy issues related to this feature in the latest version of eQUEST? I'm looking for guidance on how I can model the desired package of EEMs.

Thanks,

Allison

Allison Rutter
arutter at rmi.org