[Equest-users] A REALLY good question..

Scott Criswell scott.criswell at doe2.com
Thu Sep 25 08:35:30 PDT 2008

Disclaimer - I am not the expert on this stuff, but got the following
info from those that are...

ALL EnergyPlus weather files are in metric.  I don't believe that there
is such a thing as an EnergyPlus weather file in British units.  The
EnergyPlus -> eQ/DOE-2 weather converter was therefore implemented to
always perform this units conversion.