[Equest-users] User Expression to set Zone Keywords Based on System

Rob Bialobrzeski rbialobrzeski at dmiinc.com
Tue Apr 14 07:11:37 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I am trying to write a user expression that I can use to set the default for
zone-level keywords based on the U-NAME of the zone's parent system.  For
example, I have set up an HVAC system called "AHU-1" and a HEAT-TEMP-SCH
called "HEAT AHU-1 YEAR", and I'd like to be able to set a zone's
HEAT-TEMP-SCH with a user expression that follows this pseudo-code.

IF parent system = "AHU-1", THEN HEAT-TEMP-SCH = "HEAT AHU-1 YEAR"

Does anyone know how to do this using the DOE-2 user expressions?

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Bialobrzeski

DMI