[Equest-users] Weather File Error

Doug Driscoll ddriscoll at seibertarchitects.com
Mon Apr 20 09:03:05 PDT 2009

Hi

New to the list, so please excuse the question if it has been asked
before . . . . which I have the feeling it has.  Seems like a simple
issue and I'm just overlooking the obvious.

I am receiving an INITO ERRORS dialog box when simulating performance
that says "Errors while reading weather files - ABORTING".

It started in V3.6, then carried over to V3.61.  I have uninstalled
3.61, and reinstalled but that did nothing.  I also noticed that when
the system tries to download through the DOE weather site, the software
seems unable to make a connection.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

DOUGLAS DRISCOLL, AAIA LEED AP

SEIBERT ARCHITECTS P.A.