[Equest-users] LEED USGBC - split energy model

rishabh kasliwal rishabh at kamalcogentenergy.com
Sat Apr 25 04:30:18 PDT 2009

All,

Does anyone know if I can split up an eQ model for LEED USGBC. There are a
total of 10 buildings (low rise) in a resort. The buildings do not shade
each other and also have no interactive effects (as they are on district
cooling).

I am thinking of making two models of 5 buildings each and then adding up
the results and presenting them in the format USGBC desires.

I have checked the earlier CIRs and cant seem to find a precedent. Any
thoughts?

Thanks
Rishabh

Rishabh Kasliwal, P.E., LEED AP