[Equest-users] Example inp files for LEED office buildings

Josh Doherty jdoherty at dcengineering.net
Mon Apr 27 07:44:08 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I am trying to finalize the last details on an eQuest model of an office building that will be going for LEED certification.  This is the first project I will be submitting and I am just a bit questionable as to whether or not the baseline (compliant with 90.1-2004) is complete and that I have crossed all my t's and dotted all my i's..  Does anybody know if there is a source of example eQuest inp files for projects meeting the 90.1-2004 baseline criteria that newer users could review?  If I had my pick, I would prefer a model for an office building about 50,000 sqft.  It would be extremely helpful to see projects that have gone through the necessary certification and review process, but I am not sure if "sharing" projects is a common practice.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Josh Doherty