[Equest-users] eQuest Program Help

David Dowling David.Dowling at WestPlainsEngineering.com
Mon Apr 13 12:15:12 PDT 2009

I believe that this error EG_MoEU_ED CSV is a result of the file name
having a period "." in it. Try using a comma rather than a period.

Example:

File name that will result in the error: MyProject-90.1-2004.pd2

File name that will not result in the error: MyProject-90,1-2004.pd2

David Dowling

Mechanical Designer

WEST PLAINS ENGINEERING, INC.

1750 Rand Road

Rapid City, SD  57702

Phone: (605) 348-7455  Fax: (605) 348-9445

david.dowling at westplainsengineering.com

www.westplainsengineering.com <http://www.westplainsengineering.com/>