[Equest-users] Simultaneous heating and cooling

Nisonger, Kyle M NWK Kyle.M.Nisonger at usace.army.mil
Mon Aug 24 11:38:27 PDT 2009

Equesters,

I have a multizone system that is doing simultaneous heating and cooling year
round.  I have two questions pertaining to this problem.

1) Any suggestions on how to prevent the simultaneous heating and cooling?

2)  One thing I would like to try is to schedule the heating to only be
available above a 65 degree F outside air temp and the cooling only available
below a 45 degree F outside air temp.  Is it possible to do this in equest?

Thank you for your help,

Kyle Nisonger
Mechanical Engineer, LEED(r) AP
US Army Corps of Engineers