[Equest-users] Percent of Hours Outside of Throttling Range

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 10:26:04 PDT 2009

Imran:

I believe you are correct. ASHRAE-90.1, Appendix G refers to actual number of hours.

However, if you also go the the Airside Tab in eQuest, then hit the Summary Tab below it, then click on the Project Icon in the tree diagram, you will get a zone by zone hours of Heating and Cooling loads not met. A really nifty scoreboard of data.

John Aulbach