[Equest-users] Underground building

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 12:11:39 PDT 2009

Crina:

Sometimes it is hard to visualize what a person is asking when there are 3 or 4 different things they ask. But I will try.

I built a museum in eQuest that was basically built into the foothills of a major city. I simply built the different floors into the different "steepes" and alllowed the walls that are underground to remain underground. Even if the whole building were underground, eQuest would model the walls as underground walls.

I DID need to change some of the walls from exterior to underground in the .INP file, which is not haed. Wish I had more time to send you an example.

John Aulbach