[Equest-users] Misc Equip End Use Category

Molly Curtz molly.curtz at arup.com
Fri Dec 18 08:32:45 PST 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to determine the cause of a discrepancy between "Misc Equip"
in a baseline and proposed model.

I've already done a text file comparison on the .INP files, but have not
yet identified the cause.

Could someone please list any other various energy uses that could be
included in this category (other than the equipment/plug loads)?

So far I've determined that process loads on the Chilled water loop are
reported under Misc. Equip. - any other ideas of items to look for?

Thanks very much for any suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Molly Curtz, P.E.

Mechanical Engineer