[Equest-users] Custom pitched roof manipulation

Shinn, Kim kim.shinn at tlc-eng.com
Thu Dec 10 07:45:22 PST 2009

Caleb:

You have gotten me oh so close.

[cid:image002.png at 01CA797D.0E9FFF80]

As you suspected, I think the problem is the gable that runs across from vertices 3 through 8.  The vertical wall planes between vertices 4&5 and 6&7 have to be slightly taller than the wall heights defined for the shell in order to intersect with the sloping roof plane.

Thanks for taking the time and teaching me about HasPitchedRoof.

May all the joys of Festivus be upon you,

In a singular vertex of my own design, I remain,

Kim