[Equest-users] Energy Modeler - NYC

Park, Joseph jpark at aerotek.com
Mon Feb 2 05:51:43 PST 2009

Hello All,

I know I already had sent an email out last week regarding an
opportunity for a Junior Modeler in the NYC area.  The position is still
open and I will attach a job description listing qualifications again.
Just to clarify, the position does not offer relocation unfortunately so
the individual must ideally be in the Northeast region (MA, NY, NJ, PA
etc.) and willing to relocate on their own if needed.  Please email or
call my direct line at 212-588-5850 to discuss further.

Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,

Joe Park, Recruiter

757 3rd Avenue. Suite 201, New York, NY 10017
212-588-5850 |  jpark at aerotek.com

www.aerotek.com <http://www.aerotek.com/>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephjpark
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephjpark>

People. Fit. Perfectly.
The greatest compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of
someone who is looking for work, or who is hiring, please feel free to
pass on my contact information. Thank you.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.