[Equest-users] Need help with Warnings and Errors

Kevin Felt KevinFelt at magrann.com
Thu Feb 19 09:20:13 PST 2009

Hey All,

I have warnings and errors that I do not understand what they mean.
Also, how do I fix them?  My exhaust CFM is smaller than the outside air
CFM in most cases.

Thanks,

Kevin

**WARNING***************************************************************
*******

             el. plumb. teledata rooms        has EXHAUST-CFM greater
than ASSIGNED-CFM.

             ASSIGNED-CFM has been reset equal to EXHAUST-CFM.

**WARNING***************************************************************
*******

             ZONE Comm Rm (HP-5,ERV-1) zone        in SYSTEM PTAC
Community HP-5 ERV-1

             has unused EXHAUST-CFM specified.

             This has been converted to outside air.

***ERROR****************************************************************
*******

             ZONE Elec,Trash,Main(B-1) zone        in SYSTEM Unit Htr
Elec,Trash,Maint

             has unused EXHAUST-CFM specified.

             This has been converted to outside air.

**WARNING***************************************************************
*******

             ZONE Unit 410 (HP-1) zone             in SYSTEM PTAC 410
HP-1

             has unused EXHAUST-CFM specified.

             This has been converted to outside air.

****** FATAL DESIGN ERRORS IN SYSTEMS ******