[Equest-users] NINJA-SPAM: User Expressions in Schedules eQuest

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Feb 23 10:38:23 PST 2009

Todd,

One way to do this is to set up a global parameter value for the hours
between 6 & 10 and change those parametrically. So you wouldn't be
varying the setback hour, but rather the temperatures at the time
between those hours. Not the cleanest way to do it, but it works.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
Please visit our new website | www.lordaecksargent.com
<file:///\\www.lordaecksargent.com\>

P Think GREEN before you print.