[Equest-users] Question regarding rating temperature for Water Source Heat Pumps

James Hess JHess at tmecorp.com
Fri Jan 23 09:26:23 PST 2009

I was wondering if anybody knows what eQuest assumes for the rated
temperature that corresponds to the cooling and heating EIR's for water
source heat pumps.

For WSHP's, the standard rating temperatures are defined as 86 degrees for
cooling and 68 degrees for heating, per the ARI/ASHRAE/ISO 13256-1 standard.

I would assume that these are the temperatures that eQuest uses, but just
wanted to confirm.  I couldn't find any information regarding this topic in
the help files.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Regards,