[Equest-users] Revit to eQuest

Pallavi Mantha Pallavi.mantha at som.com
Tue Jan 6 07:35:27 PST 2009

Justin,

I used Green Building Studio (before Autodesk took over) to convert files from Revit to eQuest. I found the method quite easy. One has to be careful while assigning zones in Revit though... making sure that the zone extends beyond the roof or once you export it to equest you'll find your roof missing.
I also had a problem of extra building shades all over my building - which I had to delete in eQuest later. Other than this I had no problems.

Hope this helps,
Pallavi