[Equest-users] How to turn interior wall into exterior wall?

Lawrence Lee Lawrence.Lee at cel.ca
Thu Jul 23 13:45:56 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have just deleted some exterior walls on my building, hence exposing some interior walls, and I'd like to turn them into exterior walls.  Does anyone know how to convert interior walls into exterior walls?  Thanks.

Lawrence Lee
Mechanical EIT
CEL GRUEN
2255 Sheppard Avenue East Suite E-331
Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4Y1
Phone: (416) 497-3111 ext.      Fax: (416) 497-7210
Email: lawrence.lee at cel.ca      Web: www.cel.ca
Integrated Sustainable Design, Energy Simulations, Renewable Energy, LEED

**NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY**
NOTE: This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message.