[Equest-users] Hours floating when fans on

James.Souffrant at tac.com James.Souffrant at tac.com
Tue Jul 28 12:00:42 PDT 2009

Would anyone have any suggestions for how to decrease the amount of time
a system spends floating?  I am modeling a VAV reheat system, with 24 hr
heating availability, space heating set point 74 occupied /unoccupied,
throttling range of 1 degree.  I am unable to simulate enough heating
during the summer to reflect actual usage and I believe most of it is
being lost during these time periods.  I have attached a pdf of the
specific system SIM file.  Specific months of reference are May-Nov.

Thanks

James Souffrant, EIT
Engineer I, Project Development and Engineering

TAC

Energy Solutions

4431 North Front Street

Harrisburg, PA 17109  USA
Direct:  +1 (717) 232-8182 x264
Fax:      +1 (717) 232-8187
Mobile:  +1 (717) 982-3691
Email:    James.Souffrant at tac.com
Web:     www.tac.com

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

TAC is becoming Schneider Electric on October 1, 2009.
Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, contains
information of TAC, which may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and/or legally privileged. This email is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity named on the message. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return by email and then delete it.