[Equest-users] File organization

Frank Hartley fhartley at dynamix-ltd.com
Tue Jul 28 08:34:13 PDT 2009

Kyle,

I don't think you can change the default directory. Out of all the files equest creates, however, you only need to copy one file (the .INP file) to recreate the entire project. Make sure it is the one without the dash (baseline design - 1, for example, is a parametric run and is not needed).

If you want to revisit the wizard, you will also need the .pd2 file.

Frank