[Equest-users] Modelling Louvers

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri Jul 17 10:20:40 PDT 2009

Soham,

I'm not sure eQUEST is the appropriate software to model wind towers.
You might want to look into a CFD package. I haven't used Energyplus,
but apparently it has some basic capabilities with the Comis multi-zone
airflow model.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE