[Equest-users] Difference between Max KW and Peak Enduse (PS-E report)

Xavier Garcia Casals xgcasals at telefonica.net
Tue Jun 23 08:34:27 PDT 2009

It may be associated to the coincidence of loads. Max kW should be the
installed power (the same in both cases), while peak demand is
associated to the simultaneous maxumum load. Your baseline and design
cases, even if they have the same annual energy consumption, may have a
different coincident peak because one of the lads (for example AC) is
displaced to a different peak hour.

En/na Madhav Munshi ha escrit: