[Equest-users] Difference between Max KW and Peak Enduse (PS-E report)

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Tue Jun 23 08:34:14 PDT 2009

The other end-uses are changing in your proposed design, so your peak hour may be shifting.  The peak contribution from the equipment is different, even while the total equipment load is identical in both cases.

It is likely that your proposed efficiencies shifted the peak electrical demand hour.  The baseline shows July 20th for a peak, and the design case shows a August 28th peak.  (Lower right corner.)

David