[Equest-users] Combining Parametric Components

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Jun 1 14:09:14 PDT 2009

You can run the parametric runs incrementally or cumulatively.  To run
them cumulatively, in the parametric run dialogue, you need to base the
run on the previous run (you can base the un on any parametric run
preceding it).

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
Please visit our new website | www.lordaecksargent.com
<file:///\\www.lordaecksargent.com\>

P Think GREEN before you print.