[Equest-users] Combining Parametric Components

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 14:20:49 PDT 2009

Jeremy, What Vikram says is correct. However, I believe you STILL need to add all of the Parametric components into one run to compare to the Base. Run #7 will compare to Run #6, but Run #7 won't have Run #6 parameters in it, as well as its own.

In other words, the parameters will not accumulate as the run numbers get bigger. I believe you still need a cumulative run will all envelope parameters added into that run.

John Aulbach