[Equest-users] Same Direct Load with Different Electric Demand (kw)???

eric wang shaojieworld2006 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 09:26:52 PDT 2009

Hi,

I input a direct load  as ext. usage in the electric meter with the default office elevator schedule. I find the electric demand kw is different for each month. My understand is the electric demand for the direct load is the maximum electric load that occurs during each month. Therefore, the electric demand should be the same for each month since the elevator schedule is the same. Please correct me if I am wrong. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shaojie