[Equest-users] Water loop Heat pump

Josh Doherty jdoherty at dcengineering.net
Fri May 1 07:55:34 PDT 2009

I have been trying to do the same thing as Charles.  So far in my attempts I have set up a loop to loop heat pump in the detailed interface which will pull heat from the chill water return and put it into the hot water return.  However, I am using ground source cooling and do not want the heat pumps to provide just cooling.  Is there a way for the heat pumps to just provide heating and not cooling?

Josh Doherty