[Equest-users] Manufacturing Building Energy Simulation- eQuest

Paul Erickson perickson at aeieng.com
Thu May 21 06:04:41 PDT 2009

Yes, all process energy must be considered in your Baseline and
Proposed models. This requirement of LEED v2.2 and 3.0 can make it
very challenging for manufacturing/process facilities to meet the
minimum energy cost savings prerquisite. It can be done legitimately
in some cases.

Paul

Sent from my mobile.