[Equest-users] Add DHW in Detailed edit

Mike Diess mike.diess at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:17:28 PST 2009

I have created my model in the DD Wizard & am finalizing in Detailed Edit
mode. These are multi-family residential units & I have indicated that each
unit has it's own clothes washer.( The DD wizard acts strange in that the
DHW component of the sidebar is greyed out).
I am trying to adjust DHW in Detailed Edit mode but am having problems, I
cannot find the DHW system.
I chose Internal Loads on the toolbar, chose Residential units on the
component tree, & chose to add DHW. Under "properties" I only get "dwelling
unit name" and have no choices. It looks like I have no parent to refer back
to?
Where should I find DHW? If I wish to create a new DHW where to I put it,
what is the parent/child relationship?
thanks so much for any help on this,
Mike
--