[Equest-users] Loop flow control in WLHP

Steven Gates stvgates at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 24 10:51:10 PST 2009

Doug/Karen,

Check out CIRCULATION-LOOP:LOOP-OPERATION = SUBHOUR-DEMAND

For a loop of type WLHP or CW only, this control strategy will cause the
loop pump to cycle subhourly in accordance with the cycling demands of the
attached WLHP/DX units.  However, it will not affect the operation of a
boiler/fluid-cooler that may also be attached to the loop; those components
are assumed to run for the entire hour.

Steve Gates

  _____