[Equest-users] Loop flow control in WLHP

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:03:14 PST 2009

I have further found that the low differential temperatures between supply
and return happens when the loop is in heating mode only.  When the loop has
a cooling only load, the temperature differentials are as expected (I can
send a test file directly if anyone is interested).

If the pump is cycling, then this should help maintain a higher difference
in supply and return temperatures.

--
Karen