[Equest-users] Changing Floorplan

Seun Odukomaiya sodukomaiya at laceindy.com
Tue Oct 13 10:25:12 PDT 2009

Fellow Equesters,
I've got a fairly complex building model on which I've been working for a few weeks now. I've got it pretty well tuned at this point, but unfortunately for me, the architect has gone ahead and made some fairly aggressive floorplan changes. I've tried making some of the changes in the detail edit mode but it's not going as well as I would like. I'm running into issues where I can't modify zone polygons because the vertices of interest are associated with several interior walls, etc. Overall, it's turning out to be quite a messy ordeal. So my question is this: Is there a preferred method to make floorplan adjustments after the fact, or am I better off starting a new model from scratch? Thanks for any help, advice, comments....

Seun Odukomaiya, LEED AP  -  Mechanical Engineer
L'Acquis Consulting Engineers
280 East 96th Street, Suite 280
Indianapolis, IN 46240
voice:  (317) 706-2075