[Equest-users] Changing Floorplan

Otto Schwieterman oschwieterman at fhai.com
Tue Oct 13 12:27:27 PDT 2009

Seun, I believe you have three choices:

1.	Edit the floor plan in the detailed edit mode. This involves
editing the polygons, which can be a time consuming process. I would
recommend going into Auto Cad and setting the coordinates up to equal
the eQUEST polygon coordinates.
2.	Perform a Save-As, go into the Wizard, and edit the building
shell to match the new floor plan. Then save and go to the inp file and
copy the new floor plan and its associated assignments. Make sure you
save this as a trial file because if you do not copy the correct
information you will have many errors.
3.	Restart the model

Make sure that you perform a save-as so you do not ruin existing models.

Otto